Quality, reliability and flexibility
TSK-Schill GmbH in Gäufelden-Nebringen: Your specialized partner for service on horizontal wet systems in the field of printed circuit board, molded part etching and medical industry as well as general plastics technology in Germany, Europe and around the world.
We offer individual solutions for your economic success!
Are the highest maxims of TSK, which our employees put into practice every day.
The knowledge and experience of our employees result from many years of work with established system manufacturers as well as from the cooperation with our customers.
The company T.S.K. Kunststofftechnik was founded in 1997 by Mr. Thomas Schill in Herrenberg (Baden-Württemberg, Germany). The field of activity extended exclusively to assembly work, around horizontal wet systems, at home and abroad.
Moving into 80m² production and storage hall
Expansion of the storage of spare parts
Expansion of the existing production and storage hall to 150m²
Sales start in the area of used wet systems
Enlargement of the operating area by renting additional storage space.
Certification of the company according to § 19 | WHG by TÜV Südwest
10 year company anniversary
Move into our new 600 m² office, production and storage space in Gäufelden-Nebringen
Expansion of our service staff
Expansion of our range of services through service contracts for horizontal wet systems from various manufacturers
Change of name to GmbH
Start of new plant construction of the Skyline model series Investment in further production machines
Market analysis for new systems, establishment of global trading partners
Commissioning of degreasing plant in Germany.
Successful trade fair appearance at “Parts2Clean” in Stuttgart Expansion of service activities in the USA
Successful trade fair appearance at Productronica in Munich.
Expansion of the office space and construction
Planning for the new construction and expansion of the company building for production and office space
20 year company anniversary. Successful trade fair appearance at Productronica in Munich
Partnership with Rena via HMS Höllmüller rights
First Höllmüller by TSK system delivered
Start of company expansion to approx. 600 square meters of office / conversion work on the production area
November: Move into the new office building of TSK Schill GmbH
Successful trade fair appearance at the Productronica in Munich
25 year company anniversary
We offer our customers future-oriented system solutions and services that are perfectly tailored to your production requirements.
Our head office with production in Gäufelden-Nebringen (Germany) is centrally located in Europe and our partners in England, China, USA and Brazil ensure customer proximity worldwide.
Service Team / Management Assistant:
Team reinforcement wanted!
As a constantly growing company, we are looking for committed employees.
Motivated employees are the basis of our success.
We are looking for one for our location in Gäufelden-Nebringen with immediate effect
If you are interested in this interesting and varied task, send your application to:
TSK Schill GmBH
Please send us your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Employees for production and assembly
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Mechanical construction: New and modified constructions of assemblies and individual parts
- Creation of assembly and individual part drawings in Solidworks 3D and process diagrams in Draftsight (2D)
- Mechanical and process engineering design of plants
- Creation and maintenance of the data in the Solidworks PDM design database
- Design of aggregates and request for quotations, support and development of external suppliers for auxiliary works
- Project management in the areas of printed circuit boards and molded part etching
- Support during production and commissioning up to acceptance
- Support of sales in the offer phase
- Elaboration and support of system conversions
- Completed technical degree or technician training in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable training
- Professional experience in construction in mechanical engineering, but also like newcomers
- Good language skills; German and English spoken and written
- Precise goal-oriented and independent work
- Experience in project work available
- Experience with Solidworks 3D or similar systems
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Maintenance, servicing and control of machines
- Installation and commissioning of new machines
- Training and instruction of the customer
- Successfully completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician, electrician (m / f / d) or comparable training
- Ability to work independently
- Quick comprehension, initiative, creativity
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Resilient, flexible, able to work in a team
- Willingness to travel (at home and abroad)
- Good English knowledge