In the area of general plastics processing, our modern processing units enable us to manufacture high-precision series and sample parts. We also process a whole range of thermoplastics (PP, PPS, PE, PVDF, PVC …)
Quality and perfection are particularly important to us. We are therefore constantly checked for specialist knowledge and quality by independent testing facilities (SKZ, TÜV, DEKRA). We can offer you the highest level of security through proof of specialist company status in accordance with Section 19 1 WHG.
Due to the increasing relocation of production facilities, we support our customers in the following areas:
Packing the machines for air / sea freight
Creation of all necessary documents
Assembly of all machines on site
Project support by a project manager
We supply our customers with the right spare parts package for every system:
Rollers / rollers
and much more…..
TSK offers you as a customer a one-time pump service and renovates your pump accordingly.
TSK offers you modifications of all kinds to your systems. Of course, system extensions, e.g. module extensions, are also possible.
We would be happy to offer you individual maintenance contracts for all of your horizontal wet systems.
We offer you everything in the field of plastic construction, e.g. pump-off tanks, floor trays, protective elements and much more.
TSK naturally also offers you control modernizations for your horizontal chemical wet systems. If your hardware and software are getting on in years, we will be happy to help you and make you an individual offer.
Of course, TSK offers you a data management package as a further feature for your new horizontal wet chemical plant, with which you can evaluate your plants and order parameters in the form of reports.
|Barcode reader and data management
|HMI: human interface -> visualization for system operation
|1) Function enabled in automatic mode
2) Scanning in barcode or input via keyboard with the input mask open on the HMI
3) Format barcode must be defined (number of characters which meaning)
4) The barcode contains the order number and material information, which can be used to identify the recipe to be loaded on the HMI
5) Reference table on HMI – material info -> required recipe
6) Current job is ended
a. Manually – via button on HMI “order end”
b. Automatic – enter new order number (scan or keyboard)
7) There can be several orders in the system if the material information is the same.
8) If the material information is different, the loader is blocked until the system has run empty and the required recipe has been loaded
9) The position of the job (start, end, job number) is displayed graphically on the HMI.
|Components of the system-specific database:
1) Plant status
2) order number
3) Material info
4) Job start
5) End of order
6) Plate counter
7) Area counter
8) Alarm and warnings with status (coming, acknowledged, gone)
9) Parameter changes (old value, new value)
10) Dosing quantities automatically
11) Dosing quantities manually
|Possibility for the operator to create individual reports after selection:
1) Over time
2) Via order number
3) Via material number
5) Chemical report (dosing quantities)
|Components of the system-specific database can be assigned as a selection to each of these individual reports.
Printout and storage of reports on PC
For all systems offered in the following areas, we deliver the right accessories for you:
Dosing, measurement and control technology
Containers and tanks
Spare parts package and much more…..
TSK also offers you a one-time service via remote maintenance. In the form of “remote support” via a sendable VPN router for controls with Ethernet! Other interfaces on request!
You have any questions or suggestions ? Then feel free to contact us at any time. Our team will take care of your request immediately.