In the area of general plastics processing, our modern processing units enable us to manufacture high-precision series and sample parts. In addition, we process a whole range of thermoplastics (PP, PPS, PE, PVDF, PVC …)
Quality and perfection are particularly important to us. We are therefore constantly checked for specialist knowledge and quality by independent test facilities (SKZ, TÜV, DEKRA). We can offer you the highest level of security through the proof of the qualification as a specialist in accordance with §19 1 WHG.
Due to the increasing relocation of production facilities, we support our customers in the following areas:
Packing the machines for air / sea freight
Creation of all necessary documents
Assembly of all machines on site
Project support by a project manager
We supply our customers with the right spare parts package for every system:
Rollers / rollers
and much more…..
We would be happy to offer you individual maintenance contracts for all of your horizontal wet systems.
TSK offers you modifications of all kinds to your systems. Of course, system extensions, e.g. module extensions, are also possible.
We offer you everything in the field of plastic construction, e.g. pumping tanks, floor trays, protective elements and much more.
TSK also offers you control system modernizations for your horizontal chemical wet process machines. If your hardware and software are getting on in years, we will be happy to help you and provide you with an individual offer.
TSK offers you a data management package as an additional feature for your new horizontal wet chemical process machine, with which you can evaluate your line and order parameters in the form of reports.
General Barcode Reader and Data Management
HMI: human interface -> visualization for plant operation.
1) function enabled in automatic mode
2) Scanning barcode or input via keyboard with open input mask on HMI
3) Barcode format must be defined (number of characters and meaning)
4) Barcode contains order number and material info, which can be used to identify the recipe to be loaded on the HMI.
5) Reference table on HMI – material info -> required recipe
6) Current order is finished
a. Manually – via button on HMI “End order”.
b. Automatically – enter new order number (scan or keyboard)
7) There can be several orders in the system if material info is the same.
8) If material info is different, loader is blocked until plant is empty and necessary recipe is loaded.
9) Position of order (start, end, order number) is displayed graphically on HMI.
Components of plant specific database:
1) Plant status
2) Order number
3) Material info
4) Order start
5) Order end
6) Plate counter
7) Area counter
8) Alarm and warnings with status (coming, acknowledged, gone)
9) parameter changes (old value, new value)
10) Dosing quantities automatically
11) manual dosing quantities
Possibility for the operator to create individual reports after selection:
1) By period
2) By order number
3) By material number
5) Chemical report (dosing quantities)
Components of the plant-specific database can be assigned to each of these individual reports as a selection.
Printout and saving of reports on PC
TSK offers our customers, a special pump service and rehabilitates your pump accordingly.
For all systems offered in the following areas, we deliver the right accessories for you:
Dosing, measurement and control technology
Containers and tanks
Spare parts package
and much more…..
TSK also offers you a one-time service via remote maintenance. In the form of “remote support” via a sendable VPN router for controls with Ethernet! Other interfaces on request!